About The Workshop
Working from home has become the norm and this workshop addresses the psychological issues that may arise when our work routine has shifted so significantly. This workshop will also address how to take care of our mental health at home and how to build a healthy space in which to work.
This is a companion workshop to Embracing Mental Health: Flourishing in the Workplaceand can only be completed following Flourishing in the Workplace.
- Describe the importance of balancing personal and work life at home.
- Identify signs and combat symptoms of burnout, isolation, and loneliness.
- Recognize the signs of zoom fatigue and identify strategies to prevent it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are workshops in-person, a hybrid or both?
Our workshops are offered virtually and can be brought to your location via facilitators with a COVID sensitive approach to ensure the safety of everyone involved within the workshop
What is the cancellation policy for workshops?
CMHA Toronto reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to the following: under-enrollment, instructor illness, inclement weather, and or due to public health recommendations related to a public health concern that limits our ability to safely deliver our workshops and / or programs
If a workshop is cancelled, an alternative date will be discussed or clients will receive a full refund. Refunds will only be provided in the event a workshop had been cancelled by CMHA Toronto
If plans change after you have registered, the following may be done:
- The workshop can be transferred to another date only upon provision of a notification email to email@example.com, 10+ business days prior to the start of training registered by your company. A $20 dollar admission fee will be applied and is payable at the time of the transfer request.
- We do not consider requests to transfer less than ten business days prior to a workshop date
- If you fail to attend your scheduled workshops without notifying us, your fee will be forfeited
If my organization is outside of the Toronto area, can I still apply for a workshop?
We encourage workshops to be run by the CMHA location within the vicinity of your organization, however if your local CMHA does not offer a particular workshop that you are looking for, such workshops can be provided virtually through CMHA Toronto.
How many participants can attend each workshop?
Virtual workshops are usually capped at 100 people within an online meeting setting
The number of participants involved within each workshop allows for varying workshop environment and delivery
- Workshops with a large number of participants take an informative approach, where individuals are provided with the information from the workshop.
- In contrast, workshops with less participants take on a participatory approach, where participants can be more engaged with the facilitator and activities throughout the workshop.
What if I have more questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-789-7957 ext. 3035
Please contact us to request a workshop. All inquiries will receive a reply within one business day
700 Lawrence Ave W,
Suite #480 Toronto,
ON M6A 3B4
1200 Markham Rd,
Suite #500 Scarborough,
ON M1H 3C3