About The Workshop
The pandemic has introduced changes in the way we work and is forcing workplaces to develop policies and procedures to support employees into new ways of working. Whether you are exploring the adoption of a hybrid model, or executing a plan for Returning to the workplace, a transition for employees is inevitable and in your future. Travelling through this unchartered territory can create feelings of uncertainty for all involved. In this webinar, participants will gain insight into the struggles employees may be experiencing, and learn strategies for planning psychologically healthy and safe transitions.
This is a companion workshop to Embracing Mental Health: Flourishing in the Workplace and can only be completed following Flourishing in the Workplace.
- Understand the impact of stigmatizing language and beliefs
- Examine the experience of transition and impact on Mental Health
- Explore common feelings and emotions employees may experience when returning to shared workspaces and/or when working in hybrid models
- Identify strategies for fostering psychologically healthy and safe transitions
- Learn principles for positive mental health, and how to lead with compassion
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are workshops in-person, a hybrid or both?
Our workshops are offered virtually and can be brought to your location via facilitators with a covid sensitive approach to ensure the safety of everyone involved within the workshop
What’s the best way to reach out if I have any further questions?
To reach out if you have further questions surrounding workshops or if you are interested in a workshop that is not on the website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cancellation policy for workshops?
The CMHA Toronto reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to the following: under-enrollment, instructor illness, inclement weather, and or due to public health recommendations related to a public health concern that limits our ability to safely deliver our workshops and / or programs
If a workshop is cancelled, an alternative date will be discussed or clients will receive a full refund
Refunds will only be provided in the event a workshop had been cancelled by CMHA Toronto
If plans change after you have registered, the following may be done:
- The workshop can be transferred to another date only upon provision of a notification email to email@example.com, 10+ business days prior to the start of training registered by your company. A $20 dollar admission fee will be applied and is payable at the time of the transfer request.
- We do not consider requests to transfer less than ten business days prior to a workshop date
- If you fail to attend your scheduled workshops without notifying us, your fee will be forfeited
If my organization is outside of the greater Toronto area, can I still apply for a workshop?
We encourage workshops to be run by the CMHA location within the vicinity of your organization, however if your local CMHA does not offer a particular workshop that you are looking for, such workshops can be provided virtually through CMHA Toronto.
How many participants can attend each workshop?
Virtual workshops are usually capped at 100 people within an online meeting setting
The number of participants involved within each workshop allows for varying workshop environment and delivery
Workshops with a large number of participants take an informative approach, where individuals are provided with the information from the workshop.
In contrast, workshops with less participants take on a participatory approach, where participants can be more engaged with the facilitator and activities throughout the workshop.
Please contact us to request a workshop. All inquiries will receive a reply within one business day
700 Lawrence Ave W,
Suite #480 Toronto,
ON M6A 3B4
1200 Markham Rd,
Suite #500 Scarborough,
ON M1H 3C3