About The Workshop
This workshop is aimed to provide attendees with a deeper understanding of stress and how it can impact our lives. As part of the workshop, participants have the opportunity to explore their own stressors and consider strategies for managing them.
To help participants cope with stress, the workshop provides a list of 15 tips. The workshop also includes a resource-sharing component, where attendees learn about additional support and resources that are available to help manage stress.
- Understand common signs of stress
- Identify signs & symptoms of stress in myself
- Be mindful of ways to help with stress
- Understand the importance of setting boundaries
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are workshops in-person, a hybrid or both?
Our workshops are offered virtually and can be brought to your location via facilitators with a covid sensitive approach to ensure the safety of everyone involved within the workshop
What’s the best way to reach out if I have any further questions?
To reach out if you have further questions surrounding workshops or if you are interested in a workshop that is not on the website please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cancellation policy for workshops?
- CMHA Toronto reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to the following: under enrollment, instructor illness, inclement weather, and or due to public health recommendations related to a public health concern that limits our ability to safely deliver our workshops and / or programs
- If a workshop is cancelled, an alternative date will be discussed or clients will receive a full refund
- Refunds will only be provided in the event a workshop had been cancelled by CMHA Toronto
- If plans change after you have registered, the following may be done:
- The workshop can be transferred to another date only upon provision of a notification email to email@example.com, 10+ business days prior to the start of training registered by your company. A $20 dollar admission fee will be applied and is payable at the time of the transfer request.
- We do not consider requests to transfer less than ten business days prior to a workshop date
- If you fail to attend your scheduled workshops without notifying us, your fee will be forfeited
If my organization is outside of the greater Toronto area, can I still apply for a workshop?
We encourage workshops to be run by the CMHA location within the vicinity of your organization, however if your local CMHA does not offer a particular workshop that you are looking for, such workshops can be provided virtually through CMHA Toronto.
How many participants can attend each workshop?
Virtual workshops are usually capped at 100 people within an online meeting setting
The number of participants involved within each workshop allows for varying workshop environment and delivery
- Workshops with a large number of participants take an informative approach, where individuals are provided with the information from the workshop.
- In contrast, workshops with less participants take on a participatory approach, where participants can be more engaged with the facilitator and activities throughout the workshop.
Please contact us to request a workshop. All inquiries will receive a reply within one business day
700 Lawrence Ave W,
Suite #480 Toronto,
ON M6A 3B4
1200 Markham Rd,
Suite #500 Scarborough,
ON M1H 3C3