About The Program
Family navigators provide resources to families who are using mental health services at St. Joseph’s Health Centre. The family navigator team will assist in creating an atmosphere of hope where clients and their family can begin to heal together.
Our family navigators provide counselling to assist you in supporting your loved one’s recovery and your own.
Family Recovery Education Workshops
Learn about recovery; what helps and what hinders, at our family recovery education workshops.
Who's It For
Family members of individuals receiving mental health services at St. Joseph’s Health Centre.
How IT Works
- If a family member is receiving mental health services at St. Joseph’s Health Centre, the family member can email or call to be paired with a family navigator
- Family navigators support the family with counselling, resources and other educational workshops
- Family navigators continue to support the family for up to 1-year and then the family can join the alumni program to receive continued support.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I access services?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-709-2109
Who is eligible for services?
Family of individuals 16+ receiving mental health care services at St. Joseph’s Health Centre.
What can I expect?
- Assistance with understanding the mental health system.
- Learn about recovery and the role you play in supporting your loved one and yourself.
- Supportive counselling from family navigators who understand the unique needs of a family caregiver due to their personal or family experience with mental health issues.
- Learn hands-on skills you can use to cope with your emotions related to your loved one’s distress.
700 Lawrence Ave W,
Suite #480 Toronto,
ON M6A 3B4
1200 Markham Rd,
Suite #500 Scarborough,
ON M1H 3C3