Become a Client and Family Advisor
Thank you for your interest in CMHA Toronto's Client and Family Advisor volunteer opportunities!
Client and Family Advisor Positions
We are looking for individuals who have received care or who have supported a family member through care within the past two years who are:
- willing to share insights about care experience in ways other can learn from, and/or
- committed and believe that their time will make a difference, and/or
- respectful of the perspective of others and able to work in partnership with others
- Sharing your story: sharing your care experiences with staff serve as powerful tools for bringing about constructive change in the health care system.
- Working groups: provide input into client care, health system processes, client safety concerns, policy, and strategic improvement initiatives.
- Quality and process improvement: participate in a team that meets to focus on an issue, identify the root causes, create and test solutions, and implement the solution.
- Surveyor: participate in surveying clients about their care experiences to provide insight into which processes are working, and which processes can be improved.
Duration & Location
Volunteers are asked to make a minimum one-year commitment.
CMHA Toronto West Site, located at: 700 Lawrence Ave. W., Suite 480, Toronto ON M6A 3B4
CMHA Toronto East site, located at: 1200 Markham Rd., Suite 500, Scarborough ON M1H 3C3
How Do I Become a Client and Family Advisor?
To become a Client and Family Advisor, please see current opportunities below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Client and Family Advisor Opportunities
At this time, all client and family advisor positions are filled. Subscribe to our newsletter and we hear as soon as positions are available.